"A "Flying" Park City" Top 5 Page for this destination Park City by Martin_S.

Park City Travel Guide: 107 reviews and 258 photos

Visit Park City and take a balloon ride, for an hour or more, there are several operators. You get a very different prospective on things from here....

From our balloon you could see the "ground pounders" who were victims of gravity. Take a look at another balloon that let out just a little too much air, he almost landed in someones living room.

Take a ride on the Reading (oops, thats in Monopoly), here it is the Union (hmmm, thats in Monopoly also, do we have a trend here.
But really this coal buring train runs on a track for several kilometers and you can get all the fun and enjoyment of visiting the past for a short time (including inhaling lots of burnt coal if the wind is right ).

• Last visit to Park City: Jul 1996
  • Intro Written Dec 31, 2002

• AlwaysATourist's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2006 at 4:37 PM

thanks, Martin, for your insights and love of life!

• jadedmuse's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2004 at 4:39 PM

I'll have to pencil in Park City for my next Utah adventure!!

• karenincalifornia's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2004 at 10:26 PM

You have terrific pictures of my MOST favorite place in Utah - Park City - never saw it from a hot air balloon like you did - glad you posted these! I will have to try the balloon ride soon, but maybe also try to get out of the work detail at the end!

• Carmela71's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2003 at 4:36 AM

ops, not sure if my vertigo would let me do this lol, but i f i do it instead of a coffe, i would need a wine glass ;-)

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2003 at 8:19 PM

A balloon ride is still on my list of 'must do's'. What a fabulous place to do it in and so lucky with the weather. What a wonderful experience and great photos.

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2003 at 8:19 PM

Wonderful photos of your balloon ride Martin! I went on a balloon flight once and I found it amazing! When the burners are off it is so amazingly silent floating through the air. I loved it!

Martin_S.

“Good friends, food, wine and a good place to enjoy them all.”

Badges & Stats in Park City

Have you been to Park City?