"Novato VT BBQ with friends" Novato by Martin_S.

Novato Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 85 photos

Meet Jessica and her husband Mark, they opened their home to us and provided a great atmosphere for the BBQ. Jessica I DO know it is easier to take people out to a restaurant, but having the BBQ in your home made that day a very special day. Everyone who was invited brought their own homemade foods, especially Carol who I think brought enough for 10 people...and Jessica made Calfornia SOUR DOUGH bread especially for me ^O^, something that I have been missing...This is the BBQ that I brought my chili to and I have heard rumors that Jessica's father is a "mean" chili maker himself..... I sure do hope he can make the next BBQ here in Israel...

I have to laugh when I see this picture, sorry guys...meet (from the left) Greg, (me), Josh and Mark, non-VTers, but still nice people, both Greg and Mark are married to Vters so they at least have an idea about what VT is all about, but I spent quite a few words with Josh telling him some of my personal experiences with VT and VT members...now we only have to see if they will all appear here on VT soon, come on Karen, Jessica and Carol, convince them ^O^

We also met Linda, that is the petite woman with the huge smile between Zohara and I, of course the girl on the right is Tal. We were lucky enough to enjoy some sound tracks off a new CD that Linda had just done at Josh's studio, "fresh off the recorder" so to speak.

• Pros:Good place for friends
  • Last visit to Novato: Aug 2005
  • Intro Updated Dec 28, 2006

• karenincalifornia's Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2005 at 9:18 AM

I think Greg is happy with his "Honorary VT Member" status -- gets invited to the VT parties but doesn't have to do the work building pages haha! Wasn't that food at Jessica's BBQ delicious? And so was the entertainment provided by Linda!

Martin_S.

“Good friends, food, wine and a good place to enjoy them all.”

Badges & Stats in Novato