"Come HOME to Julie ^O^" Auburn by Martin_S.
Auburn Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 183 photos
So I know that most people visit "places" to see views of nature, old structrues, historical sites, whatever...but then there are places you go just for PEOPLE...and Auburn was one of those. Julie visited us here in Israel and we felt right at home having her with us, she invited us to come visit her in HER home and needless to say she and her sister Jo made sure that WE felt at home... I will have more pictures here to show some of the natural beauty of the area, but for now it suffices just to say thanks to the friends there (hey even if Julie did try to get us lost in Auburn, WRONG turnoff indeed ;o)))).
Julie being the sweet person she is, and knowing how I like seafood, decided to prepare Alaskan King Crab for me....and you can see here in the picture that we were very serious about it.
Now you know you are welcome in a home when they really make you "work" for your dinner. Julie, Jo and Zohara were slaving away in the kitchen getting dinner while I was out on the porch BBQ'ing the steaks...and very GOOD steaks they were too.
First time I have every used a grill that does not require charcoal, was quite fun to experience the difference.
- Pros:Julie and Jo
- Cons:Not closer to Israel
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Auburn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Auburn: Historic with Great Recreational Opps."
- "Auburn, California"
- "Gold Country - Auburn, California"
- "Historic Auburn"
- "AUBURN THE SAN FRANCISCO TO RENO TOURIST STOP"
- "Old Town and Newer Old Town Sectors"
- "Auburn: The Endurance Capital of the World"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Auburn
- Hotels in Auburn
- Transportation in Auburn
- Restaurants in Auburn
- Shopping in Auburn
- Warnings and Dangers in Auburn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Auburn
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Auburn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Auburn
- Posted in Travel Barcelona Forum "Re: Trip to Barcelona June 2014"
- Commented on one of TooTallFinn24's Auburn travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Visit Julie's Creek and "Cat House""
- updated a Auburn Travel Page "Come HOME to Julie ^O^"
- Wrote a Review Visit Julie's Creek and "Cat House" in Auburn Off The Beaten Path
Photos in AuburnSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues