"Arima" Arima by Martin_S.
Arima Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 23 photos
Joan and Matthen, the owners/operators of Chateau Guillaumme (the Bed & Breakfast we stayed at in Arima) were kind enough to take us to a friend of theirs who has a flower farm. Here you can see one of the blooms.
Matthew also took us to a riding school owned and run by a friend of theirs who is a former jockey at the local race track. Her is Tal getting her first ride on a horse.
Joan and Matthew showed us the Steel Band school just near their bed and breakfast. We spent several hours there just enjoying the music after we got permission from the instructor (shown here) to stay.
- Pros:Central and convenient location to airport.
- Cons:Loads of buses if you don't have a car.
- In a nutshell:The B&B was worth it.
We were lucky enough to be able to visit a Steel Band School near the B&B where we stayed in Arima. We stood there for... more travel advice
If you are from an area where there are not many horses (like Israel), take the opportunity to learn a little about them... more travel advice
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Arima Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Arima
- 6 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Arima?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arima
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues