Nationaal Park De Hoge Veluwe Things to Do Tips by Martin_S. Top 5 Page for this destination
Nationaal Park De Hoge Veluwe Things to Do: 35 reviews and 58 photos
Kroller-Mueller Museum, Holland
The Kröller-Müller Museum is world-famous for its exhibit of Vincent van Gogh, but we were unlucky enough to visit when that wind of the museum was undergoing repairs so was closed to the public. But there are also works by George Seurat, Pablo Picasso, Fernand Leger, Piet Mondriaan and others. You can find more information on the websites of the Hoge Veluwe and also the KMM (Kroller-Mueller Museum).
Other Contact: www.kmm.nl
Henry Moore in Kroller-Mueller, Holland
The Kroller-Mueller museum is named after the original owners of the park and the collection presented in the art museum...It consists of two parts, the indoor museum and the outdoor sculpture garden. You can find works from various artists such as Auguste Rodin, Henry Moore, Barbara Hepworth, Richard Serra, Mario Merz, Jean Dubuffet and Claes Oldenburg.
Underground Museum in Hoge Veluwe, Holland
Also in the Hoge Veluwe is an underground museum devoted to the subject of things "below the surface". Called Museonder, they claim it is the world's first underground museum. The exhibitions takes you under and into the ground, until you reach the centre of the Earth.
The "center piece" is the complete root system of a 135 year old tree which actually hangs from the ceiling of the museum.
Landscape Park hut, Hoge Veluwe
Within the area of the park you will find also a Landscape Garden which includes even a shifting sand dune which was part of this area before it underwent change by man. There is also a pond and paths around which you can see trees and shrubs indigneous to this area.
Hoge Veluwe entrance, Holland
If you have the time and you are healthy you might want to take the white bikes that Hoge Veluwe offer for free. You can find them just past the entrance gates. You can take one and return it to the original spot or to any place within the park. It is easy riding as almost all the land area of the park is very flat.
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Nationaal Park De Hoge Veluwe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nature , Art , history ....we got spoilt"
- "National Park the "Hoge Veluwe", art of nature"
- "Hoge Veluwe and Kroller-Mueller Museum"
- "Hoge Veluwe National Park"
- "Art and nature combined!"
- "Culture meets Nature - The Hoge Veluwe"
- "De Hoge Veluwe"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nationaal Park De Hoge Veluwe
- Hotels in Nationaal Park De Hoge Veluwe
- Transportation in Nationaal Park De Hoge Veluwe
- Nightlife in Nationaal Park De Hoge Veluwe
- Restaurants in Nationaal Park De Hoge Veluwe
- Shopping in Nationaal Park De Hoge Veluwe
- See All...
Explore the World
- Tonbridge Hotels
- High Falls Hotels
- Aracaju Hotels
- Boomer Island Hotels
- Batemans Bay
- Pulau Sapi
Badges & Stats in Nationaal Park De Hoge Veluwe
- 5 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Nationaal Park De Hoge Veluwe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nationaal Park De Hoge Veluwe
Photos in Nationaal Park De Hoge VeluweSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues