"Amarante on the Tamega" Amarante by Martin_S.
Amarante Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 211 photos
Amarante is located along the banks of the Tamega river and has some beautiful spots along the way to enjoy a leisure lunch.
If you can find a place to sit down and have this view of the bridge, river and cathedral, take it, hands down.
Of course one of the main reasons for arriving at Amarante in the first place is the Igreja de Sao Goncalo, but I will show you more of that later.
- Pros:Beautifully located on the Tamega River
- Cons:No parking
- In a nutshell:Enjoy a lunch along the river
If you have the time, take it to stroll along the banks of the Tamega river here in Amarante, a cool break from the hot... more travel advice
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Amarante Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Amarante a lovely town"
- "Amarante on the Tamega"
- "Amarante, the city of culture and passion"
- "Immaculate town with wooden balconies"
- "Amarante - Beautiful Old Town of Duoro"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amarante
- Hotels in Amarante
- Transportation in Amarante
- Restaurants in Amarante
- Shopping in Amarante
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amarante
- 3 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Amarante?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amarante
Photos in AmaranteSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 346 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 255 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 188 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 61 reviews, 138 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues