"A view of a tourist just passing by" Évora Monte by Martin_S.
Évora Monte Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 26 photos
This is the castle at Evoramonte and sad to say we did not have time figured into visiting so we only got a veiw as we passed by. For sure there is too much to see in Portugal to cover it in only two visits for a total of 4 weeks.
On this closeup, when you can download it at its full size, not the reduced size here on VT, you can actually see a stone carved "rope" that seems to encircle the right hand side of the castle. Wonder if this is what we found was termed the "Manualine" style?
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Évora Monte Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Evora Monte"
- "Monte Evora - Portugal"
- "Evoramonte, Portugal"
- "A view of a tourist just passing by"
- "Évora Monte"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Évora Monte
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Évora Monte?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Évora Monte
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 346 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 255 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 188 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 61 reviews, 138 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues