"Minde is the nearest to Gurtas de Mira de Aire" Minde by Martin_S.
Minde Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 21 photos
The Grotto of Mira de Aire is located in the small town of Mira de Aire which is not in the VT database, so have attached these wonderful caves to the small town fo Minde.
You can find information at:
Small pools of water that when they are given light seem to be almost a turquoise color.
Of course like any self respecting cave system it is full of wonderful stalactites and stalagmites.
An important point to make for anyone visiting a cave system is that the temperature can greatly vary from the outside temperatures. It is usually also a constant temperature even during the heat of summer or cold of winter..Mira de Aire is no exception and the temperature remains at a constant 17C.
- Pros:Wonderful tour of the cave system
- Cons:Hard to find
- In a nutshell:Take the time if you enjoy cave touring
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Minde Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Minde
- 1 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (153)
Have you been to Minde?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Minde
Photos in MindeSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues