"When you have time for Murca-Mos" Mós by Martin_S.
Mós Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 11 photos
This area may not be on the big tourist destinations list, but if you have the time, like when we were in Vila Nova de Foz Coa, trying to get into the Vale do Coa Prehistoric Park, then instead of sitting around town, take a drive around the Murca-Mos area just west of Vila Nova de Foz Coa.
When driving from Vila Nova de Foz Coa toward Mos you will see varying landscapes such as these almost barren looking hills that reminded me so much of home in Israel
But then you may just spot a spring gushing out of the hillside, something we do not see in Israel.
- Pros:Beautiful drive along small roads.
Coming as Zohara and I do from the southern desert of Israel, when we see fresh water it is a wonder. So even when we... more travel advice
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Mós Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mós
- 2 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (148)
Have you been to Mós?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mós
Photos in MósSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues