"Peniche, cliffs and ocean (also seafood I'm told)" Peniche by Martin_S.
Peniche Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 189 photos
Originally we had planned to visit the town of Peniche and have lunch after a boat ride to the Berlengas Islands which has the nature preserve and the Sao Joao Baptista Fort, but because of time constraints we "settled" for a picnic along the coastline you can see here in the photos.
To learn more of Peniche use the web sites here which we used.
- Pros:If you enjoy sea views along rugged coastlines.....
- Cons:If the winds bother you, stay inside
- In a nutshell:Very enjoyable picnic site
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Peniche Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Peniche"
- "One of Portugals most active fishing ports."
- "Peniche a lovely fisherman`s Town"
- "A Fishing Village and Seaside Fortress"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Peniche
- Hotels in Peniche
- Transportation in Peniche
- Restaurants in Peniche
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Peniche
- 1 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (145)
Have you been to Peniche?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Peniche
Photos in PenicheSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues