"Sabugueiro Sheepdog, a reason for a drive by" Sabugueiro by Martin_S.
Sabugueiro Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 17 photos
Near Sabugueiro we found this shady lane which caused us to turn off our path and drive up it just for the enjoyment of such a beautiful look.
Sabugueiro is not on the tourist maps, but if you enjoy animals then take at least a drive by. This photo shows the local sheepdog, or as I asked Zohara, maybe it is a HORSE. This is one large dog, about the size of a Saint Bernard, but less shaggy.
Yes this is the entrance sign and other than the sheepdogs, don't know if there is anything else to see there.
- Pros:Sheepdog heaven
- Cons:Not much else there
- In a nutshell:If you love animals then worth seeing them
If you are traveling with a spouse who does not exactly share your interests in ancient history and archeology, you may... more travel advice
Not to far outside the town of Sabugueiro is the Antas de Orca (dolmen), ancient burial chamber. I have attached a web... more travel advice
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Sabugueiro Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sabugueiro
- 4 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Sabugueiro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sabugueiro
Photos in SabugueiroSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 346 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 255 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 188 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 61 reviews, 138 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues