"Museu da Pao (Museum of BREAD)" Seia by Martin_S.
Seia Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 20 photos
A Museum of BREAD, yes bread. And I have a wife who LOVES bread, so this was on our "to do" list. Sadly we had a change in schedule because of our not knowing how to speak Portugese (and many places here in Portugal do not have English speakers to help out sadly), so we arrived at the Museum of Bread a day later than planned and it was closed.
Museu Nacional do Pao
Quinta Fonte do Marrao
So we just took a few photos of the outside and the train which usually picks up people from the main parking lot and brings them down to the museum.
Here at the main building we did find a woman who spoke English and she explained why the museum was closed and also opened the door so we could at least peek into the main facility.
So this is one of the places we will have to visit on our NEXT trip to Portugal.
- Pros:If you love bread !!
- Cons:If you don't love bread
- In a nutshell:Take those who DO love bread
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Seia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Estrela's gate"
- "An Old History..."
- "Museu da Pao (Museum of BREAD)"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Seia
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (153)
Have you been to Seia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues