"Churches, Cathedrals and Gonzalez Byass of course" Jerez de la Frontera by Martin_S.
Jerez de la Frontera Travel Guide: 210 reviews and 579 photos
Yes of COURSE there is a Cathedral in Jerez.
AND churches galore, just like each and EVERY town in Spain....but
Yes there is a BUT here...the real reason we visited Jerez de la Frontera was to take a tour of the Gonzalez Byass Bodega, also known as "Tio Pepe". This is the ticket we got that included the tour and also the small tapas and drinks at the end of the tour. Will tell you all about the tour in the things to do pages.
- Pros:It does have the Gonzalez Byass Bodega
- In a nutshell:The tour is fun.
The Gonzales Byass Bodega has even more than "just" the sherry, they also have ADVERTISING...even the weathervane... more travel advice
Here at the Gonzales Byass Bodega they have a custom of having barrels autographed by visiting personalities. Some, are... more travel advice
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Jerez de la Frontera Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jerez - Horses, Flamenco, Sherry and more besides!"
- "The Sherry Capital of the WORLD!"
- "Jerez de la Frontera"
- "Big City with a village soul"
- "Jerez de la Frontera - Bodegas, Horses, Heat ;-)"
- "FERIA DEL CABALLO 2006"
- "Jerez de la Frontera, Spain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jerez de la Frontera
- Hotels in Jerez de la Frontera
- Transportation in Jerez de la Frontera
- Nightlife in Jerez de la Frontera
- Restaurants in Jerez de la Frontera
- Shopping in Jerez de la Frontera
- Warnings and Dangers in Jerez de la Frontera
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jerez de la Frontera
- 6 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Jerez de la Frontera?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jerez de la Frontera
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: 8 Destinations That Dissapoint"
- Wrote a Review Gonzales Byass Bodega, odds and ends about Bodegas in Jerez de la Frontera Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Gonzales Byass Bodega, odds and ends"
- updated a Jerez de la Frontera Travel Page "Churches, Cathedrals and Gonzalez Byass of course"
Photos in Jerez de la FronteraSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues