"White Village" Olvera by Martin_S.
Olvera Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 29 photos
Sorry that cannot tell you more about this small village perched on this small hill that Carmen, Stacey, Zohara and I passed on the days we traveled the mountains where the Peublo Blanco's are located. We do hope to return and explore this region more thoroughly, taking a few WEEKS to tour and learn about each and every village and what makes each one unique. But this trip we had only two days so we had to skip much that we wanted to do and settle for "sampling". These photos are just to entice YOU to take more time and enjoy Olvera.
Olvera, perched above.
Olvera seen through newly planted rows of olive trees.
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Olvera Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Olvera
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Olvera?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Olvera
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues