"Arona, an "on the way to" place" Arona by Martin_S.
Arona Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 74 photos
Arona is one of many small towns along the edges of the Maggiore Lake and as we approached we found a boardwalk along the waters edge so decided to stop in for coffee and a rest.
This statue of atlas holding up the world also supports the Arona sign.
One of the views from the boardwalk is this castle on the hill across the lake.
The blues of the sky and the waters of the lake made a perfect backdrop to photograph Zohara.
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Arona Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Arona
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Arona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arona
Photos in AronaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues