"Gateway to Naquane National Park" Capo di Ponte by Martin_S.
Capo di Ponte Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 36 photos
Just north of Lake Iseo is Capo di Ponte, the closest city to the Naqane National Rock Art Park.
This is the sign you will be looking for.
- Pros:Beautiful rock art
- Cons:Off the tourist path (but maybe that is a pro)
- In a nutshell:If you like ancient art this is the place to visit.
As I was saying we arrived in Capo di Ponte on route to Naquane, the antiquarian park nearby and one of the things that... more travel advice
As you can see in the photos the art follows an enormous range of figures and icons ranging from humanoid figures to a... more travel advice
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Capo di Ponte Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Neolithic and loving it"
- "Gateway to Naquane National Park"
- "From Julie Andrews to Fred Flinstone in one day"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Capo di Ponte
- 4 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Capo di Ponte?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Capo di Ponte
Photos in Capo di PonteSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues