"Marmolada "The" Mountain" Gruppo della Marmolada by Martin_S.
Gruppo della Marmolada Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 17 photos
This is the first view you get from the bottom of "The" mountain. Marmolada stands over 3,000 meters high and the cable car takes you to the top in three stages.
The building in the picture is the start of the first stage and you can just see the end of the first stage on the edge of the mountain in the distance.
The tickets cost us 22 Euro for each adult, but the view from the top is worth it.
We had a very poor day for visibility, but what we could see made a very lasting impression. We were told that on a clear day you could see Switzerland, Austria and the sea....
- Pros:Beautiful views
- In a nutshell:Go enjoy the view.
Okay, this is the top of the top, above this you cannot go, unless you can walk on air. more travel advice
Looking out toward the west from Marmolada you can see once again the green valleys below. The contrasts between this... more travel advice
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Gruppo della Marmolada Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Gruppo della Marmolada
- 12 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Gruppo della Marmolada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gruppo della Marmolada
Photos in Gruppo della MarmoladaSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues