"Saturnia, warm thermal spring to warm your heart" Saturnia by Martin_S.
Saturnia Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 39 photos
This is not one of your super modern, high-tech tourist resort type hot springs, just the basic hot spring, surrounded by rocky ground.
BUT, yes there is a but here, the waters are soothing and clear and the pools formed by the minerals are enjoyable. Not to mention the entrance fee ------there is NONE, its FREE. Not too many places you can say that today.
I guess you can see on their faces that having a good time at Saturnia goes with the warm water.
- Pros:Where to go to revitalize yourself to continue travel
- Cons:off the beaten path
- In a nutshell:worth every minute extra to get there
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Saturnia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saturnia, warm thermal spring to warm your heart"
- "The Thermal Springs"
- "Not only thermal plant"
- "WAter is Therapy"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saturnia
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Saturnia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saturnia
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Most Amazing Balcony Views?"
- Wrote a Review Beat a path to this off the beaten path place in Saturnia Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Beat a path to this off the beaten path place"
- created a Saturnia Travel Page "Saturnia, warm thermal spring to warm your heart"
Photos in SaturniaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues