"Dead Sea, a recent VT addition" Dead Sea by Martin_S.
Dead Sea Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 27 photos
You will find information on things about the Dead Sea, on my Southern District and Arad pages since the Dead Sea is a fairly recent addition to the VT database.
From today anything new about the Dead Sea itself and things not having an individual page, like Masada for instance, will be presented here.
- Pros:Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, did I say beautiful....
- Cons:Be cautious of the heat in the summer months
- In a nutshell:ALWAYS worth exploring.
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Dead Sea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Dead Sea ..."
- "Dead Sea, a recent VT addition"
- "Trip with NCC / Omega : The Wilderness"
- "Mineral Baths, Floating on a Salty Sea, Mud"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dead Sea
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Dead Sea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dead Sea
- Posted in Travel Barcelona Forum "Re: Trip to Barcelona June 2014"
- Commented on one of Martin_S.'s Dead Sea tips
- Wrote a Review Dead Sea Skydiving, not for the faint of heart in Dead Sea Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Dead Sea Skydiving, not for the faint of heart"
- created a Dead Sea Travel Page "Dead Sea, a recent VT addition"
Photos in Dead SeaSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues