"Torri del Benaco on Lake Garda" Torri del Benaco by Martin_S.
Torri del Benaco Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 96 photos
Begining our tour around Lake Garda, we came across Torri del Benaco and decided to stop for lunch. It was not a planned stop, just looked like a pleasing place to take a break and we were not wrong. Some of the tiny and winding streets give nice shade.
As I said this was not a planned stop so we did not have the extra time for entering the Castello Scaligero that you see here.
After lunch we did take the time for a walk along the harbor to let the food "settle in" before we were on our way along the eastern shore of Lake Garda again.
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Torri del Benaco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lago di Garda in Verona province"
- "Torri del Benaco"
- "Great Village On The Lake"
- "Torri del Benaco on Lake Garda"
- "Wedding in Torri del Benaco"
- "TORRI DEL BENACO"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Torri del Benaco
- Transportation in Torri del Benaco
- Restaurants in Torri del Benaco
- Shopping in Torri del Benaco
- Warnings and Dangers in Torri del Benaco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Torri del Benaco
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (146)
Have you been to Torri del Benaco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Torri del Benaco
Photos in Torri del BenacoSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues