"Anadolu Kavagi for an afternoon" Anadolukavagi by Martin_S.
Anadolukavagi Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 41 photos
While in Istanbul we took the opportunity to take a days cruise on the Bosphorus. The ferry left from Emminunu, near the main bridge in Istanbul and made several stops to pick up and drop off passengers along the way before we reached the final stop at Anadolu Kavagi, a small tidy fishing village on the southern shore of the Bosphorus. It was the one day on our visit to Istanbul when we "took it easy", no rushing to see everything, just an outing to Anadolu Kavagi and to sample the fish that they are famous for, the Levrek.
- Pros:Wonderful break from a hectic touring schedule
- Cons:Could be too long a break
- In a nutshell:Worth it if you have the extra time to enjoy
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Anadolukavagi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Anadolu Kavagi - Near the black sea"
- "A nice daytrip from Istanbul"
- "Anadolu Kavagi"
- "Anadolu Kavağı"
- "Anadolu Kavagi for an afternoon"
- "A small village on the Asian side"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Anadolukavagi
- Transportation in Anadolukavagi
- Restaurants in Anadolukavagi
- Warnings and Dangers in Anadolukavagi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Anadolukavagi
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Anadolukavagi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anadolukavagi
Photos in AnadolukavagiSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues