"Katzrin in Israel" Qasrin by Martin_S.
Qasrin Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 7 photos
I wish that we had peace with Syria so that crossing the border into Qasrin (or Katzrin in Hebrew) would be as easy. But today the Golan Heights where Katzrin (Qasrin) is located is "occupied" by Israel (and has been since the attack by Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt in 1967).
Today the area is being developed into a tourist area and Katzrin is a center of the Golan Heights.
You will find one of the best wine makers, the Golan brand, and the newly opened Golan Brewery where you can see the brew being brewed and enjoy a rest in the pub there.
- Pros:Always good weather in the Golan, cool at night
- Cons:Too far from Arad.
While visiting Katzrin in the Golan Heights we went one morning in search of breakfast and found the Franchook where we... more travel advice
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Qasrin Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Qasrin
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (146)
Have you been to Qasrin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Qasrin
Photos in QasrinSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues