"Lotem, enjoy views and good eating" Lotem by Martin_S.
Lotem Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 10 photos
We arrived because of the restaurant (Rotman) and stayed longer because of the views.. It was a cloudy September day so we could not see "forever", but it was still worth the detour.
You can find Lotem just off highway 804, just south and east of Carmiel.
If you are there in September or October, but sometimes even as early as August depending on the year you may just enjoy one of the most beautiful blooms..the Sea Squill (Urginea maritima) or Hatzav as it is called in Hebrew.
Sea Squill (Urginea maritima) or Hatzav begins it blooming cycle at the bottom of the stalk and progressively opens its flowers till it reaches the top. Each of the flowers lives for about a day.
- Pros:Beautiful views
As I said before the decorations in the restaurant are quite interesting, some funny, some beautiful, but you will... more travel advice
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Lotem Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Lotem
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (148)
Have you been to Lotem?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lotem
Photos in LotemSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues