Arad Nightlife Tips by Martin_S. Top 5 Page for this destination
Arad Nightlife: 7 reviews and 16 photos
Mini VT meet at Muza, Arad
Gabrielle (Trillian2005) came down to visit us in Arad and Menachem and Dorit were here also so we decided to "dine out" at Muza...Gabrielle has been a friend for years, we met on the internet and then did a weeks trip on a boat on the canals in France with her and her husband Cris...it has taken me a long time to "convert" her to VT, but she is now one of the converted !!!
Yoona (Hotsauce) and Guy came to visit us from Canada and even though they come from a "civilized" country they did admit that Muza was the best. They also met our "adopted" son Gabriel from Canada, we are trying to make him admit that he would love to immigrate to Israel.
Directions: Just next to the gas station at the entrance to Arad.
Theme: Eating and Drinking
Eitan of Gypsy, Arad, Israel
Meet Arad's own home grown rock group.
The lead singer, lead guitar and composer is Eitan.
Singing with him is his wife Liat.
and that is Amos, tuning up his bass guitar.
Missing from the pics is Coco the percusionist/keyboard.
They have been making music here in Arad for the last 35 years and we still enjoy them today whenever we manage to catch them. Hearing them play at home does not count of course.
Theme: Live Music
Raising a glass of wine in Arad
It is always an ocassion to raise a glass of good wine when friends come over to share with you, be it an evening of BBQ, goulash or just sitting around "chewing the fat".
Here Yossuf, Arie and Iliya share with me.
Theme: Eating and Drinking
Yossuf making homemade goulash
This is our "outdoor" Hungarian Goulash making spot. Our friend Yossuf and his wife Ildiko came over to do a homemade pot of goulash for us. It was the best. Even better was having friends over. The funniest part of the evening was watching cars drive by and sort of stare, some almost ran off the street because they apparently could not believe what they were seeing.
Dress Code: Shorts and t-shirt required, shoes optional.
Theme: Family Spot
More Reviews (173)
- See All Kakao, the "new girl in town"
- See All Mantur, comfort in Arad
- See All Marielexoteria warms up in Arad
- See All Rishoniem, the first founding fathers...
- See All Patrick (Patje) and Lea
- See All Rosh HaShana (Jewish New Year)
- Shabbat, no bus, taxi or trains....
- See All Arad Mountain Bike Race (Itamar Illiyah)
- See All Not dangerous, not poisonus, not big...
Been to Arad?Share your travels with the world!
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Arad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our home, ARAD"
- "Arad: jewel of the Negev"
- "Ultimate place for VT meetings"
- "visiting the samson family."
- "Come on in, its HOME"
- "A - R - A - D"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arad
- Hotels in Arad
- Transportation in Arad
- Nightlife in Arad
- Restaurants in Arad
- Shopping in Arad
- Warnings and Dangers in Arad
- See All...
Explore the World
- Estado de Santa Catarina
- Leduc Hotels
- Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Sanderum Hotels
- Cospicua Hotels
- Turners Falls Hotels
- Santo Domingo de la Calzada
- Spisske Podhradie
Badges & Stats in Arad
- 177 Reviews
- 341 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 53 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Arad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arad
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 346 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 255 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 188 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 61 reviews, 138 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues