"Hof Betzet" Bezet by Martin_S.
Bezet Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 28 photos
Hof Betzet in the last few years has been developed into a minor attraction for swimmers, fisheman and just beachwalkers. It stretches from Achziv to Rosh HaNiqra in the north of Israel just at the Lebanese border which is just beyond those white cliffs you see in the distance.
The sea is always most impressive in storm and here on the Hof Betzet is no different.
During the storm these plates of rocks that are usually submerged would be exposed for a few moments till the next wave arrived to innundate them. There was so much wave action upon these rocks that the sea was being churned up into a white foam.
- Pros:Beautiful for walks along the ocean
- Cons:Often too many people
- In a nutshell:Early morning is fantastic
During our winter walk along the beach we were amazed to see that the sunsets were not only beautiful, but ever... more travel advice
Walking the coast line of Israel is fine anytime, but along Hof Betzet there are many hidden rocks that during storm... more travel advice
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Bezet Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Bezet
- 8 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (147)
Have you been to Bezet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bezet
Photos in BezetSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues