"Nachal Snir Nature Preserve" Dafna by Martin_S.
Dafna Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 27 photos
This is the Snir Nature Preserve, found in the north just between the settlements of MaAyan Baruch, Dan and Dafne. It is a few kilometers of natures beauty for you to enjoy.
There are sections along the riverside where the small cliffs have almost a hanging garden with the water flowing off the cliffs and supporting lichens, mosses and other plants that hang freely down the cliff face.
Where Zohara is standing is the path leading from the upper park pools and picnic area down to the river itself, which you can see in the background. There is a path that takes you along the river, a great place to "take a hike". Y
- Pros:Beautiful, quiet, clean, fun, restful
- Cons:Today they charge entrance fee
- In a nutshell:Try this in all seasons
You can enjoy taking your shoes off and walking the paths of Nahal Snir as did Zohara, Nathalie and Rob as you can see... more travel advice
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Dafna Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Dafna
- 3 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Dafna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dafna
- Posted in Travel Barcelona Forum "Re: Trip to Barcelona June 2014"
- Wrote a Review Nahal Snir nature preserve, trees in Dafna Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "Nahal Snir nature preserve, trees"
- updated a Dafna Travel Page "Nachal Snir Nature Preserve"
- Commented on one of purplekedi's Dafna travel pages
Photos in DafnaSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues