"Dalet El Carmel" Daliyat el Karmil by Martin_S.
Daliyat el Karmil Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 29 photos
Dalet El Carmel is a Druze village resting on the Carmel mountain range just south of Haifa. The two main attractions for tourists there is the Shuq (or market) where you can get local goods and crafts and the food. The Shuq's handicrafts have become too popular and the prices have skyrocketed in the last few years. Everybody and their grandmothers dog goes there now.
- Pros:Cand find good Druze food
- Cons:Too many tourists
- In a nutshell:Go for the food, but leave the souveniers
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Daliyat el Karmil Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Israelis Shabbat Get Away"
- "Daliyat el Karmil"
- "Daliat El Carmel"
- "Dalet El Carmel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Daliyat el Karmil
- Restaurants in Daliyat el Karmil
- Warnings and Dangers in Daliyat el Karmil
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Daliyat el Karmil
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Daliyat el Karmil?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Daliyat el Karmil
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues