"Peaceful quiet place to explore and enjoy" `En HaShofet by Martin_S.
`En HaShofet Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 16 photos
If you are looking for a quiet uncrowded and peaceful place to park yourself for a few hours then you have found it at Ein HaShofet...it is just near the junctions of highways 66 and 70 in the north of Israel.
We stopped to listen and photograph this Shaldag (or kingfisher), one of several types to be found here in Israel.
Of course if you fancy flowers you can find numerous types, even the simple dandilion is beautiful in its spherical symetry if you take the time to stop and look close.
- Pros:Quiet, peaceful, clean and full of life
- Cons:On holidays can be overcrowded
- In a nutshell:For nature lovers
This small channel cut in the solid rock carries almost half of the total flow of this small brook, creek, stream, river... more travel advice
The small waterway of Nahal HaShofet that wends its way through the park makes small seclueded spots perfect..sitting in... more travel advice
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
`En HaShofet Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in `En HaShofet
- 8 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (145)
Have you been to `En HaShofet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in `En HaShofet
Photos in `En HaShofetSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues