"Kfar Nachum or Capernum" Kefar Nahum by Martin_S.
Kefar Nahum Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 119 photos
The ancient Jewish fishing village of Capernum (or Kfar Nachum in Hebrew) is, or rather "was" one of the sites where Jesus came to preach his new religion. I found this site: http://126.96.36.199/www1/ofm/sites/TScpmenu.html
where you can learn much more than what I could include here.
This photo shows the village of Capernum as seen from the modern road number 87 on the northern shore of the lake of galilee.
This photo shows the Greek Orthodox monastary close by the village of Kfar Nachum. If you want to learn more you can visit the internet site of:
We did not visit this time because we did not bring along long pants and shirts.
- Pros:I am told it is a must for religious believers
- Cons:Too many busloads of religious believers crowding in
- In a nutshell:Try to visit out of religious believer season
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Kefar Nahum Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Capernaum-Kefar Nahum"
- "Capernaum (Kfar Nahum)"
- "Miracles on the Water"
- "Kfar Nachum or Capernum"
- "Kfar Nahum - Capernaum"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kefar Nahum
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Kefar Nahum?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kefar Nahum
Photos in Kefar NahumSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 346 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 255 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 188 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 61 reviews, 138 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues