"Mezad Zohar, Dead Sea, Israel" Mezad Zohar by Martin_S.
Mezad Zohar Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 6 photos
Took Carmen and Stacey to see some of the sights of the Dead Sea, one of which is the lookout point from Mitzpeh Zohar. At this point you have the view from 200 meters height of the Dead Sea and also the Metzad Zohar fortress in the valley below.
Sharon was there that day to help us with this Mini VT meet. In the background you can see the cleft in the ground as it descends into the area where the fortress is found. There are some beautiful desert walks in this area, all you need is a detailed map, water, compass, hat and good walking shoes and you are all set.
- Pros:Beautiful view of Dead Sea
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Mezad Zohar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mezad Zohar, Dead Sea, Israel"
- "Mitzpe Zohar"
- "Mezad Zohar - Beautiful view to the dead sea"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mezad Zohar
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Mezad Zohar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mezad Zohar
Photos in Mezad ZoharSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 346 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 255 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 188 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 61 reviews, 138 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues