"Ein HaShofet (Nahal HaShofet)" Ramat HaShofet by Martin_S.
Ramat HaShofet Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 9 photos
Nahal HaShofet (nahal is Hebrew for stream) is a beautiful small stream near the settlement of Ein HaShofet. This is the sign showing the entrance to the park.
- Pros:Beautiful small park
- Cons:Too small
- In a nutshell:Worth stopping for a visit.
Okay folks, the Niagara falls of Israel, no, only kidding, this is the Nahal HaShofet falls, only a few meters in... more travel advice
Nahal HaShofet also has parts where you can sit and listen to the water play over the rocks. This picture shows one of... more travel advice
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Ramat HaShofet Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ramat HaShofet
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (145)
Have you been to Ramat HaShofet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ramat HaShofet
Photos in Ramat HaShofetSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues