"Moshav Sgula" Segula by Martin_S.
Segula Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 6 photos
Moshav (a moshav is a communal settlement here in Israel where the people each have their own farm which is run individually).
Moshav Segula is a small farm community just north of Kiryat Gat and south of Tel-Aviv on the main road.
They have an excellent small restaurant there called, Cramim.
Stop and try it.
Armoniemm is a wonderfully appointed new restaurant that has just recently opened in the Segula Moshav. It has some... more travel advice
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Segula Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Segula
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (145)
Have you been to Segula?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Segula
Photos in SegulaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues