"Blanchisseuse" Blanchisseuse by Martin_S.
Blanchisseuse Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 4 photos
We drove up north from our B&B in Arima by way of the Asa Wright Nature Center till we hit Blanchisseuse and then turned eastward. After going through the town we reached this bridge which has a very large sign saying "CAUTION !! MGW (mean gross weight), 3 TONS ON BRIDGE".
Now my question is how much does a rented car weigh with me, Tal and Zohara in it, not to mention the "Shark and Bake" sandwiches?? Would you cross the bridge to get to the other side?? Did we???
- Pros:Beautiful area with some great beaches.
- Cons:Not enough beaches ;O))
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Blanchisseuse Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Blanchisseuse
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Blanchisseuse?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Blanchisseuse
Photos in BlanchisseuseSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues