"Victoria Falls near Delices" Délices by Martin_S.
Délices Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 14 photos
This is near where the foot path intersects with the Victoria Falls river, you can see the effect the minerals in the earth cause, the coloration of the water.
Here we are with our guides crossing the Victoria Falls River.
Thats Glen and his son Tyler who we became friends with. The male guide is the son of Moses, yes Moses, a very interesting person we met and spoke with briefly.
Here Zohara gets a little help from our guides. I don't know if you can see, but the woman is starting to show signs of her upcoming motherhood (yes, she is pregnant and still guiding).
- Pros:Beautiful place still unruined by large tourism.
- Cons:Difficult to find without help.
- In a nutshell:Do it alone, or with a guide, but DO IT
Travel along the coastline and see the beautiful sea and surf. This is Pointe Daniel, the coast just east of Delices. more travel advice
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Délices Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Délices
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Délices?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Délices
Photos in DélicesSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues