"Freshwater, cool, clear and quiet" Fresh Water Lake by Martin_S.
Fresh Water Lake Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 3 photos
This is the scene that greeted us on our arrival at the Freshwater Lake area, covered in fog, as it swirled over the lake it seemed almost alive, hidding parts and revealing others as you tried to make out details of the far shore.
As the day got older the fog faded and started to reveal the lake.
These are a couple we met at the Cocoa Cottages Bed & Breakfast where we stayed, we decided to visit the lake togeather just taking our time to see and enjoy both the company and the scenery. Although when we go to the lake it was pouring rain and quite cool, I just took off my shirt and "swam" in the rain for about 20 minutes till it stopped. For some reason all the rest of the people stayed in the cars till the rain stopped, can't figure out why??
- Pros:Easy access for non-walkers.
- Cons:Need to purchase entrance ticket in village below.
- In a nutshell:Worth a visit for the view and the quiet.
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Fresh Water Lake
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (147)
Have you been to Fresh Water Lake?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fresh Water Lake
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues