"Portsmouth Beaches" Portsmouth by Martin_S.
Portsmouth Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 13 photos
This is an unnamed beach we found just near Portsmouth.
Notice how many people are crowding us out of the water ;O)))
Here is Coconut Beach, another overcrowded beach, we were there with 5 other people, almost no room to breathe. (and yes the beach was open and there was a restaurant just 100 meters away where we ate lunch almost by ourselves, there was only one other couple there).
- Pros:Fantastic Caribbean beach
- Cons:No people, ooops, that should be a pro!!
- In a nutshell:Not secluded, but amazingly quiet.
From Portsmouth if you travel north you can get to the end of the island and see some of the offshore islands and also... more travel advice
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Portsmouth
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Portsmouth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Portsmouth
Photos in PortsmouthSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues