"Soufriere Sulfur Springs" Soufrière by Martin_S.
Soufrière Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 3 photos
The Soufriere Sulphur Springs is considered one of the best for all sorts of aches and pains. At the entrance to the Springs you have a large pool for soaking. If you continue up the trail you will find sulphur outcroppings and you can follow the trail to the top where the water exits the mountain and begins its way down.
This is me in the spring, quite a ways up the mountain. Following the spring to its source is sort of like heating a pot of water, as you get closer to its source the water becomes hotter and hotter. After we climbed up we had to go quite a way down before we found a spot that did not burn you from the heat.
- Pros:Very relaxing for a day.
- Cons:As usual no signs, just keep asking.
- In a nutshell:Wouldn't miss it.
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Soufrière
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Soufrière?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Soufrière
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues