Martin_S.'s profile photo

Martin Sampson Online Now
Good friends, food, wine and a good place to enjoy them all.

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

zhangyi's Profile Photo
zhangyi Aug 29, 2016 at 3:49 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'about Shabat transportation to Acre'. I appreciate your advice.

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    Martin_S. Sep 4, 2016 at 6:04 AM

No problem, if you need any additional help that I can provide, just ask. Enjoy your visit and will be looking forward to seeing what you see and write about Israel.

Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
Martin_S. Aug 27, 2016 at 9:22 PM

Thanks for the birthday wishes, and most especially for the birth of our grandson Ofek...That he was born on our wedding day was a special gift to us.

Galaxy31's Profile Photo
Galaxy31 Aug 20, 2016 at 10:39 PM

Congratulations on your 16th VT birthday, but also congratulations of the birth of your first grandson. Great feeling to be a first time grandparent enjoy!

EasyMalc's Profile Photo
EasyMalc Aug 20, 2016 at 10:32 PM

16 years on VT is some milestone Martin. Congratulations!

lmkluque's Profile Photo
lmkluque Aug 20, 2016 at 12:13 PM

Congratulations Martin, on your 16th VT Birthday! Also, Congratulations Grandpa!! It's a wonderful world!

pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
pieter_jan_v Aug 20, 2016 at 5:45 AM

Martin, Sweet 16. I never thought you would be called that. Congratulations! PJ

Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
Martin_S. Aug 13, 2016 at 12:28 AM

Thanks for all the great birthday wishes. It was fantastic and if you ask WHY it was because we were waiting for our daughter Tal to give birth to our first grandson. Although he (Ofek) did not arrive on my birthday, he DID arrive a few days later on our wedding anniversary of July 31, talk about a great anniversary "gift" ^O^

• alza's Profile Photo
    alza Aug 13, 2016 at 7:46 AM

What an eventful and happy anniversary you had, Zohara and Martin! Congratulations to Tal and for Ofek, a big welcome to the world.
    Must be nice for Lee-Anne to have a little brother. :-)

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    Martin_S. Aug 14, 2016 at 4:12 AM

Hahaha, funny that you mention Lee-Anne, she so far is not overly excited about having a "competitor" for affection...but she is coming around and even helps Tal sometimes with the feeding.

janetanne's Profile Photo
janetanne Aug 1, 2016 at 8:48 AM

Happy Belated Birthday here on VT, Martin!

hunterV's Profile Photo
hunterV Jul 30, 2016 at 11:45 AM

Happy birthday, Martin! Best wishes from Ukraine!

TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo
TooTallFinn24 Jul 30, 2016 at 11:32 AM

Martin my friend- So sorry I missed your birthday! I hope it was filled with joy and surprises. I was in your old stomping ground of Vallejo on Monday. The ferry terminal is looking much improved. Take care and best wishes to you and your wife.