Martin_S.'s profile photo

Martin_S.

Martin Sampson Online Now
Good friends, food, wine and a good place to enjoy them all.

My Favorite Pages

Akko

2036

Travel Map

goodfish's Profile Photo
goodfish Dec 11, 2015 at 1:55 AM

Shalom and happy Chanukah, Martin!

Martin_S. Dec 13, 2015 at 3:46 AM

Thanks Kate, we have indeed had a wonderful Channuka with Thursday being the best day with over 50 friends and family at our new home to light the 5th candle together.

briantravelman's Profile Photo
briantravelman Nov 25, 2015 at 9:05 AM

Awesome beard man!

tbnyc1's Profile Photo
tbnyc1 Nov 25, 2015 at 6:26 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'when to go'. I appreciate your advice.

paddington28's Profile Photo
paddington28 Oct 15, 2015 at 4:46 AM

Thank you for accepting my friends request!

Martin_S. Oct 19, 2015 at 4:04 AM

Sorry, actually next year in 2016

• paddington28's Profile Photo
    paddington28 Oct 19, 2015 at 7:20 AM

if it's in 2016 then maybe yes! to be truthful,i need to slow down on my travels,iv'e travelled far to much,i'm 34 and need to start thinking about settling down,I'm coming to the end of my Vietnam trip,leave Friday,off to Kuala Lumpar till Monday,Then back home,and if i'm honest with you it will be nice to get back home!Been away 4 weeks now!

Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
Martin_S. Sep 9, 2015 at 3:44 AM

Shalom Candace, thanks for your nice comments and hope you enjoy with me all the places we have been and experienced. Also hope you will meet as many fantastic VTers as we have.

Candace16's Profile Photo
Candace16 Sep 7, 2015 at 3:45 PM

Stopping by, Martin, to let you know what a beautiful profile page you have here. You have such a positive outlook on life and travels. With the world the way it is, it truly is refreshing to see and read your experiences. Thanks for welcoming me to the VT family. Shalom...

nicolaitan's Profile Photo
nicolaitan Aug 14, 2015 at 10:03 AM

indeed good news about preticketing barcelona. one never knows when someone like my beloved proserpina will discover en route a good shoe store, and we all know that shoes are far more important than just another damned church or museum. it is true that the styles in the low end stores are far more appealing outside the states. nine pair in greece, none more than Eu 30-35 and some as cheap as 10. Wears them all the time.

not happy with the treaty. congress will reject it, but there are not enough votes to override b hossain obama's guarenteed veto.

mecker49 Aug 13, 2015 at 5:52 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'What to see?'. Great idea. I'm fairly new to VT and didn't think of that.

nicolaitan's Profile Photo
nicolaitan Aug 2, 2015 at 9:03 AM

thanks for your recent answer on my barcelona post. have already gone through your pages, will try to get to the wife's page as well. Very helpful. lots to figure out over the comng month.

pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
pieter_jan_v Jul 25, 2015 at 11:48 PM

Martin, Have a great Birthday. Love from the both of us. Cheers! PJ

Martin_S. Jul 26, 2015 at 2:51 AM

Thanks my friend, wish that you and Swanet were here to share.