Martin_S.'s profile photo

Martin_S.

Martin Sampson Online Now
Good friends, food, wine and a good place to enjoy them all.

My Favorite Pages

Akko

2036

Travel Map

nicolaitan's Profile Photo
nicolaitan Aug 14, 2015 at 10:03 AM

indeed good news about preticketing barcelona. one never knows when someone like my beloved proserpina will discover en route a good shoe store, and we all know that shoes are far more important than just another damned church or museum. it is true that the styles in the low end stores are far more appealing outside the states. nine pair in greece, none more than Eu 30-35 and some as cheap as 10. Wears them all the time.

not happy with the treaty. congress will reject it, but there are not enough votes to override b hossain obama's guarenteed veto.

mecker49 Aug 13, 2015 at 5:52 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'What to see?'. Great idea. I'm fairly new to VT and didn't think of that.

nicolaitan's Profile Photo
nicolaitan Aug 2, 2015 at 9:03 AM

thanks for your recent answer on my barcelona post. have already gone through your pages, will try to get to the wife's page as well. Very helpful. lots to figure out over the comng month.

pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
pieter_jan_v Jul 25, 2015 at 11:48 PM

Martin, Have a great Birthday. Love from the both of us. Cheers! PJ

Martin_S. Jul 26, 2015 at 2:51 AM

Thanks my friend, wish that you and Swanet were here to share.

lud016 Jun 8, 2015 at 5:44 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Ashdod to Jerusalem Day Tour'. I appreciate your advice.

Martin_S. Jun 9, 2015 at 1:42 AM

No problem, will look forward to you sharing your experiences here in Israel with us here on VT.
    Enjoy.

schmechi's Profile Photo
schmechi Jun 1, 2015 at 5:00 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Car rental (toll, rental stations)'. You've been a huge help.

Jefie's Profile Photo
Jefie Mar 3, 2015 at 4:14 AM

Thanks for stopping by! You're right, each trip can be memorable in its own way :o)

Martin_S. Mar 3, 2015 at 11:17 PM

Sometimes I wonder what some people get out of travel, it seems that when they return home the only memories they have are of the lousy waiter service, the cheap hotel or the missed train...Your trips, as ours, even when there are negatives (and there sometimes are), the positives so far outweigh them that you can laugh and enjoy the negatives also. Enjoy your travels always.
    Martin

traveldayne's Profile Photo
traveldayne Feb 18, 2015 at 11:09 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Tel Aviv & around 8 days'. I appreciate your advice.

Martin_S. Feb 18, 2015 at 11:06 PM

No problem, if you require any more advice let us know.

Rachel972's Profile Photo
Rachel972 Feb 9, 2015 at 7:09 AM

Martin, your wife seems to be very different than my husband's wife. My children wanted to give me a surprise 60th birthday party (18 years ago). Zohar, my husband, told me, because he knows I don't like surprises, and we planned it together. Only one guessed that I wasn't surprised, and she admitted it years later.

Martin_S. Feb 10, 2015 at 4:28 AM

Shalom Rachel, yes "your husband's wife", is quite different from Zohara apparently, she has loved every surprise I have given her for more than 35 years...or maybe she is just being kind to me ^O^

tbnyc1's Profile Photo
tbnyc1 Jan 30, 2015 at 6:30 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Take a Tour or do it yourself'. I appreciate your advice.