"Denmark" Denmark by zeelie
Denmark Travel Guide: 7,198 reviews and 19,246 photos
My visit to Copenhagen was a short weekend trip and due to the shortage of time, I could only afford to visit tourist spots such as the Tivoli Gardens, the Little Mermaid, Rosenburg Castle, Amalienborg Palace.
Many people like Copenhagen for it's a vibrant city with really nice ambience esp. along the Nyhavn (see picture) and Stroget.
a fairy-tale like... Things to Do (9)
Tivoli. a fairy-tale like amusement park and garden is a major attraction in Copenhagen. more travel advice
The Pantomime Theatre, built in the Chinese style is the oldest building in Tivoli. Originally built in 1843, it was... more travel advice
zeelie's Related Pages
Denmark Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "the place where my grandma came from"
- "COPENHAGEN-One of Europes Oldest cities..."
- "On top of Denmark"
- "Home of Legoland, HC Andersen and butter cookies"
- "DENMARK - welcome to Scandanavia!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Denmark
- Hotels in Denmark
- Transportation in Denmark
- Nightlife in Denmark
- Restaurants in Denmark
- Shopping in Denmark
- Warnings and Dangers in Denmark
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Denmark
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Denmark?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Denmark
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Göteborg Intro, 4 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alaska Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Munich Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Denmark Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Kalmar Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Brighton Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos