"Midland, TEXAS" Midland by CLillard
Midland Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 98 photos
Midland is a bigger city than I expected. They have plenty of restaurants, grocery stores, etc. I didn't bring my camera with me this week, but I'll take some pictures next week.
You can see a calendar of Midland events on the Midland Convention & Visitors Bureau website:
They can also be reached at (800) 624-6435 or (915) 683-3381
- Pros:Plenty of good restaurants
- Cons:I can't find the nightlife!
- In a nutshell:Not a tourist destination
They have plenty of pasta dishes, seafood, and very large steaks! Simple things make me happy....I had spaghetti with... more travel advice
They give you a tray with butcher paper on it. You pick which meats you want and they weigh it. Included at the free... more travel advice
CLillard's Related Pages
Midland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Midland Page"
- "Midland, TEXAS"
- "ron915's - Midland, Texas Page"
- "MJV's new Midland Page"
- "MIDLAND, TEXAS"
- ".... in the middle of somewhere ! What a slogan!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Midland
- Hotels in Midland
- Transportation in Midland
- Nightlife in Midland
- Restaurants in Midland
- Warnings and Dangers in Midland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Midland
- 6 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Midland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Midland
Top 10 Pages
- Puerto La Cruz 22 reviews, 40 photos
- Houston Intro, 30 reviews, 15 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 21 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Salvador Intro, 23 reviews, 12 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Carlos de Bariloche 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Mexico City 4 reviews, 18 photos
- Caracas Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Belize City Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Singapore Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos