"San Salvador Page" Top 5 Page for this destination San Salvador by CLillard
San Salvador Travel Guide: 156 reviews and 420 photos
I was in San Salvador for 4 weeks for a temporary work assignment. I have noticed that most people in Latin America are very friendly, and this is certainly the case for El Salvador as well.
From this map, you can get a general idea of where the sights are located. This map is from http://www.cipotes.com
- Pros:Beautiful countryside and nice people
- Cons:Kidnappings in the area - be careful
You can take a weekend trip to Guatemala. It is a 4 hour bus trip, using Pullmantur (pickup point is 7am or 3 pm (M-F)... more travel advice
They have TVs around the restaurant for watching soccer. I think I had grilled chicken or steak. They serve it with... more travel advice
CLillard's Related Pages
San Salvador Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Salvador - Capital of El Salvador"
- "SAN SALVADOR"
- "San Salvador is OK"
- "San Salvador Page"
- "Thelukey’s New San Salvador Page"
- "El Salvador"
- "My home city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Salvador
- Hotels in San Salvador
- Transportation in San Salvador
- Nightlife in San Salvador
- Restaurants in San Salvador
- Shopping in San Salvador
- Warnings and Dangers in San Salvador
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Salvador
- 23 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to San Salvador?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Salvador
Photos in San SalvadorSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Puerto La Cruz 22 reviews, 40 photos
- Houston Intro, 30 reviews, 15 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 21 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Salvador Intro, 23 reviews, 12 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Carlos de Bariloche 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Mexico City 4 reviews, 18 photos
- Caracas Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Belize City Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Singapore Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos