"Peaceful town of San Pedro" Ambergris Cay by CLillard
Ambergris Cay Travel Guide: 225 reviews and 401 photos
Look for discounts:
Other good websites:
- Pros:Very quiet and peaceful
- Cons:When the wind blows, you get sand in your eyes
- In a nutshell:Great for snorkeling, I recommend spending about 3 days here, since there's not much of a beach for swimming
This plane looked scary at first because it's so tiny. But the ride was quite smooth and enjoyable. If you are feeling... more travel advice
People don't show up here until midnight. It stays open until 4 am on Thurs, Fri, Sat, & Sun. So start out at Fido's and... more travel advice
CLillard's Related Pages
Ambergris Cay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Relaxing Ambergris Cay Getaway"
- "A Short Stay on Ambergris Cay"
- "A real Gem"
- "Beautiful Belize"
- "San Pedro, Caye Ambergris"
- "Ambergris Caye"
- "Lively but still Belize"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ambergris Cay
- Hotels in Ambergris Cay
- Transportation in Ambergris Cay
- Nightlife in Ambergris Cay
- Restaurants in Ambergris Cay
- Shopping in Ambergris Cay
- Warnings and Dangers in Ambergris Cay
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ambergris Cay
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ambergris Cay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ambergris Cay
Photos in Ambergris CaySee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Puerto La Cruz 22 reviews, 40 photos
- Houston Intro, 30 reviews, 15 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 21 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Salvador Intro, 23 reviews, 12 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Carlos de Bariloche 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Mexico City 4 reviews, 18 photos
- Caracas Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Belize City Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Singapore Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos