"OSAKA CHARM" Osaka by Adeline_Foo
Osaka Travel Guide: 886 reviews and 2,565 photos
Osaka is split into two main districts, which meet the Chuo-odori. Kita-ku, the northern ward around the main Osaka and Umeda stations, is where many of the city's big hotels, restaurants, and underground shopping precints are found. It also includes the small island of Nakanoshima, between Dojima and Tosabori rivers. Minami-ku, the southern districh, includes the lively downtown area called Namba, the core of the old merchant city where you will find Osaka's best eating and drinking options, including Dotonbori. Namba's many pedestrian shopping zones include America Mura and Europe-dori, with their imported goods.
Adeline_Foo's Related Pages
Osaka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Living in Osaka"
- "Hundertwasser & more !"
- "Memories of Osaka JAPAN"
- "Osaka - my home for three and a half years"
- "Osaka: The Manchester of Asia"
- "The Anti-Japan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Osaka
- Hotels in Osaka
- Transportation in Osaka
- Nightlife in Osaka
- Restaurants in Osaka
- Shopping in Osaka
- Warnings and Dangers in Osaka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Osaka
- 29 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Osaka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Osaka
Photos in OsakaSee All Photos (38)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 56 reviews, 181 photos, 14 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 60 reviews, 172 photos, 11 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 43 reviews, 107 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 35 reviews, 114 photos, 7 travelogues
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 113 photos, 10 travelogues
- Kyoto Intro, 16 reviews, 104 photos, 8 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 28 reviews, 67 photos, 8 travelogues
- Pulau Redang Intro, 37 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 19 reviews, 49 photos, 8 travelogues
- Osaka Intro, 29 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue