"Back in town" Utrecht by suvaa003
Utrecht Travel Guide: 668 reviews and 1,612 photos
Hello dears, I am back in town since April. Yes this my home town, have been away for two years ( russia). I am lucky I am back in time for summer, so I can enyou a green city. I would like to tell you about my home town, have been born here, but have lived in a vilaage for almost twenty years, moved here live here for a while, moved to England and after 5 years I moved back to my village, met Albert, moved to a subburb, and then in 1989 we where lucky enough to find a ( very small appartment, in the centre of town, with a garden. We have been living here since and loveing it. I miss Russia, but it feels good to be back home agian.
On this page I will add on, with pictures too. I like to tell you not only about the city, but about the surroundings too. As I will tell you a great way to explore is by bike.
The people are nice here, it is a student town, lots of café's, restaurants, parks and museums, and lots of shops. And yes we do have canals too. And our famous wharves, where you can have diner or and drinks.
The city is smaller then Amesterdam, but has real nice spots, go to the area around the DOM, and you find real treasures, or just wander around and see for your selfs.
The city is good located, as it is in the middle of the country, and easy in reach by train, and close to the airport
Just come and see for yourself!!!!!!!!!
- Pros:a lot of things to do, and better then amsterdam
- Cons:do not know!!!
- In a nutshell:Utrecht is the place to go
I have to tell you all, unfortuanaly the restaurant closed in the summer. There is now an other restaurant, tast toe,... more travel advice
yes agian we went on a bike tour, it is such a good idea and way to see the area around Utrecht. This time we did the... more travel advice
suvaa003's Related Pages
Utrecht Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Utrecht - superb city to live in and/or to explore"
- "ULTRAJECTUM (as the Romans called it)"
- "As It Turned Out - Well Worth A Visit AND Now Two!"
- "Right in the middle."
- "Back in town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Utrecht
- Hotels in Utrecht
- Transportation in Utrecht
- Nightlife in Utrecht
- Restaurants in Utrecht
- Shopping in Utrecht
- Warnings and Dangers in Utrecht
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Utrecht
- 17 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 35 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Utrecht?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Utrecht
Photos in UtrechtSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Yekaterinburg Intro, 48 reviews, 93 photos, 7 travelogues
- Kazan' Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Utrecht Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Artemovskiy Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Irkutsk Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Moscow Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Agadir Intro, 4 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Russia Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kawm ad Dahab Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Aruba Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos