"Back in town" Utrecht by suvaa003

Utrecht Travel Guide: 633 reviews and 1,541 photos

I live here ( again)

Hello dears, I am back in town since April. Yes this my home town, have been away for two years ( russia). I am lucky I am back in time for summer, so I can enyou a green city. I would like to tell you about my home town, have been born here, but have lived in a vilaage for almost twenty years, moved here live here for a while, moved to England and after 5 years I moved back to my village, met Albert, moved to a subburb, and then in 1989 we where lucky enough to find a ( very small appartment, in the centre of town, with a garden. We have been living here since and loveing it. I miss Russia, but it feels good to be back home agian.

On this page I will add on, with pictures too. I like to tell you not only about the city, but about the surroundings too. As I will tell you a great way to explore is by bike.
The people are nice here, it is a student town, lots of café's, restaurants, parks and museums, and lots of shops. And yes we do have canals too. And our famous wharves, where you can have diner or and drinks.

The city is smaller then Amesterdam, but has real nice spots, go to the area around the DOM, and you find real treasures, or just wander around and see for your selfs.
The city is good located, as it is in the middle of the country, and easy in reach by train, and close to the airport
Just come and see for yourself!!!!!!!!!

• Pros:a lot of things to do, and better then amsterdam
  • Cons:do not know!!!
  • In a nutshell:Utrecht is the place to go
  • Last visit to Utrecht: Jun 2003
  • Intro Updated Jul 7, 2003

suvaa003

“traveling makes your world bigger or smaller”

Badges & Stats in Utrecht

Have you been to Utrecht?

Latest Activity in Utrecht