"go to the Urals, and more to the East!" suvaa003's Profile

Hi all, in a coupple of hours we are of on my dream! St Petersburg to Beeiing and all by train. Firts to ST P and then to Ekterinburg, then to Ulan Ude and then of to Ulan Bator and ending in Being. I am so excitided. Wecare back in 3 and half weeks, meeting old friends and hoply new ones on tjhis trip. When back I willwrite all about our magic train trip and hopefully I have great pictures. I want to wih you all a merrye x-mas and a great 2005 And next year hust after trhee weeks after this trip I will go to Talinn on a buisniss tripp what a great world we live in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to mention that all the pics are mine taken with a digtale camera so please if you want to use them ask my permision.
I have not added comments at some pisc, because sometimes i think the photografhs say more then words. I do know that some people from VT think differnet, but again, pictures give you a idea what life is about in a country..

hi dears, yes I have been living here now for a year and it has been a great time. People are so nice and warm here, some times i am wondering why we are so grumpy, becauce people have so much more to complain about.

The nicest time to be here is the winter, spring and autumn is very wet and therefore very blubbery. The winter is very nice, lots of snow, blue skies and sun, but cold but a nice cold, fresh and it gives me energi. It is good if you visit the country site, cities are nice too, but i do think you will see much more about russian life when you venture out of the big city and ecplore.

In almost every town there is a hotel, some of them even good and clean. ( and cheap)
In the Urals people will welcome you as if you are a famous person, and they will take you in their hards because you dared to come to their place.

I have been traveling a lot in other countries too but I do not have to many pictures, so most of my pages are about Russia and Marocco.

I do have some other pages, like Kazan, I went there in the spring 2003 and I think it is one of my favorites. I do think the pictures are great too, so have a look, please, and let me know what you think of them.
And i have a page on Moskow and russia but I am still building and adding on.
In december 2002 i went to Novosobirsk.
What I wish is :that people venture out more, here in Russia. They , I mean you will do the trans siberia, bit do only the big cities, while if you go once in a while of the beaten track you will see what Russia is really about.
As you all might know, I have been back home now, since the 11th of april. This means I am not writing about russia agian, maby update some of the pages, but I have no ictures anymore.

I have been building on my Utrecht page, adn adding and will add on.

In october we go to Aruba, so I hope to build a new page on this.
I will go on some bussines trips to london and to the north of london, and I will make sure I take mu camera with me. So wait and see.
We are planning more traveling the next year, mostly to Russia.

And for the rest, VT is a great site. I had two visiters I met trhough VT, They came out to see me, and brought great gifts, like lemon curd, and french cheese, sweets for the kids, and lots of magazines. So VT is a great place to meat people.

just some pics i took in october and in september

The winter, but as they say here the autumn starts fast, suddenly in september the autum comes and then in october the first snow will come.

and then was there the snow

This is the time of the year I always got so excited. Autimn and Winter in Holland is so dull, but here it is a highlight. and I am going to miss this so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

and more snow

And yes really this pictures are taking half of october, but this snow only stayed a week, after this we had a "warm"spell

yes a favorite in the winter, ice fishing, the fish will be sold in the market. Fishing is some things people, read :men do this ( I mean the fisheng,t)he whole year round

crossing the road here is a hassard, be aware of cars!!!!!( and this is not a joke)

He, this is summer

Yes there are times with out snow, this is in a village 30 km outside Artyomvski me having a walking trip with some of my kids from the orphange!

sun in the winter

the sun comes at 9.45 ( in the winter)and goes down at 4in the afternoon agiani In the winter)
and when it shines it is a great site and much better then in the winter in holland

• Intro Updated Dec 17, 2004

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
suvaa003's Profile Photo

suvaa003

“traveling makes your world bigger or smaller”

Real Name