"'s-Hertogenbosch = Den Bosch" Den Bosch by KOGU
Den Bosch Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 19 photos
Firstly, you would confuse the pronounce of the city, 's-Hertogenbosch...the sign in the train station proudly shows the name. what the hell of this?!
I heard from my local friend that it means "Prince of the wood" (not sure whether it is correct....).
But, don't worry! all of the Dutch people know that you can just call the city Den Bosch!
The city locates 1 hour train trip from schiphol or amsterdam centraal. it should be geographically center of the NL!
Ok, I try to explain the attractiveness of the city, since, for some reason, I became a citizen of the city:-)
KOGU's Related Pages
Den Bosch Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Den Bosch
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Den Bosch?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Den Bosch
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Milan Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Prague Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Taipei Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Isla de Formentera Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Genoa Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Breukelen Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Rainier Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos