"Beaupre" Beaupré by Tom_Fields
Beaupré Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 51 photos
This small town east of Quebec has enough attractions for a day of sightseeing. The cathedral, the parks, and Montmorency Falls will keep you busy. Only a few miles from Quebec's city center, it's an ideal place for a nice day excursion.
- Pros:Lots to see here
- In a nutshell:The perfect day trip from Quebec
The McNicoll Brothers visited this area in 1965, and made it into a park. Since it opened in 1973, Canyon Sainte-Anne... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Beaupré Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Great day-trip idea from Quebec City!"
- "Dog Sledding at Mont-Sainte-Anne"
- "Beaupré, Quebec"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beaupré
- Hotels in Beaupré
- Restaurants in Beaupré
- Shopping in Beaupré
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beaupré
- 3 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (80)
Have you been to Beaupré?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beaupré
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue