"Hampton by the Sea" Hampton by Tom_Fields
Hampton Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 134 photos
Situated in the north side of the bay, across from Norfolk, Hampton is mainly a bedroom community. This historic town is dotted with marinas and early American buildings. Like its neighbor Portsmouth, Hampton offers a variety of activities and a good base for touring the Tidewater region of eastern Virginia.
- In a nutshell:Nice place to stay
This is Hampton's place for live blues and rock. The crowd is friendly, the service is good, and the shows entertaining.... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Hampton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hampton, Virginia Beach, Norfolk"
- "Old Point Comfort and Fort Monroe"
- "Hampton by the Sea"
- "Hampton, Virginia"
- "s.l.keeling's new Hampton Page"
- "Hampton Virginia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hampton
- Hotels in Hampton
- Transportation in Hampton
- Nightlife in Hampton
- Restaurants in Hampton
- Shopping in Hampton
- Warnings and Dangers in Hampton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hampton
- 3 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (50)
Have you been to Hampton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hampton
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue