"Strasburg: The Heart of Amish Country" Strasburg by Tom_Fields
Strasburg Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 72 photos
Strasburg is a small, very "touristy" town in the middle of Pennsylvania's Amish country. It's a nice place to go for the day.
If you like trains, or history, you'll love the Strasburg Railroad. Take an excursion into the countryside, and see the huge collection of locomotives and rolling stock. It's one of the best rail museums anywhere--and I've seen quite a few.
- Pros:Great rail museum
- In a nutshell:Excellent day trip from Harrisburg or Philly
One of the world's top railroad museums, the Railroad Museum has a vast collection. And all exhibits are in perfect... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Strasburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "STRASBURG--Home of the Strasburg Railroad Museum"
- "Pennyslvania Dutch Country"
- "Strasburg Railroad"
- "Strasburg, PA.... Train Town"
- "Strasburg, PA"
- "Strasburg: The Heart of Amish Country"
- "oneonta_ni's new Strasburg Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Strasburg
- Hotels in Strasburg
- Restaurants in Strasburg
- Shopping in Strasburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Strasburg
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Strasburg
- 2 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Strasburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Strasburg
Photos in StrasburgSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue