"The Capital of Keuka Lake" Hammondsport by Tom_Fields
Hammondsport Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 49 photos
Keuka Lake is one of the smallest of the Finger Lakes, and less visited than the others. But it's still very attractive. At its southern end lies the town of Hammondsport, which is the only sizable town.
This is a minor tourist attraction, which draws modest crowds each summer. There are enough things here for a day of sightseeing, and a few places to stay for the night.
- Pros:Pleasant lakeside town
- In a nutshell:Great place for a day trip
David and Lisa Wegman purchased the Esperanza Rose in 2003, and brought it here to Keuka Lake. Since 2005, this 65-foot... more travel advice
Tom_Fields' Related Pages
Hammondsport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "John195123's new Hammondsport Page"
- "Hammondsport, NY"
- "The Finger Lakes of New York State"
- "The Capital of Keuka Lake"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hammondsport
- Hotels in Hammondsport
- Transportation in Hammondsport
- Restaurants in Hammondsport
- Warnings and Dangers in Hammondsport
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hammondsport
- 2 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (80)
Have you been to Hammondsport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hammondsport
Photos in HammondsportSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 137 reviews, 524 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 79 reviews, 328 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 55 reviews, 173 photos
- Pittsburgh Intro, 28 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 34 reviews, 115 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 36 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 29 reviews, 113 photos
- Paris Intro, 28 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Williamsburg Intro, 32 reviews, 101 photos
- Toronto Intro, 26 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue